COVID: EquaCoin offers 1 million euro reward to those who find the purified virus SARS-CoV-2
Up to today there is actually no single scientifically really convincing evidence for the existence of a SARS-virus. Not even once such a RNA virus has been isolated and purified by the methods of classical virology.
The Rules of Isolation
The rules for isolation of a virus were thoroughly discussed at the Pasteur Institute, Paris, in 1973, and are the logical minimum requirements for establishing the independent existence of SARS-CoV-2. They are:
1. Culture of putatively infected tissue.
2. Purification of specimens by density gradient ultracentrifugation.
3. Electron micrographs of particles exhibiting the morphological characteristics and dimensions (100-120 nm) of viral particles at the sucrose (or percoll) density of 1.16 gm/ml and containing nothing else, not even particles of other morphologies or dimensions.
4. Proof that the particles contain reverse transcriptase.
5. Analysis of the particles' proteins and RNA and proof that these are unique.
6. Proof that 1-5 are a property only of putatively infected tissues and can not be induced in control cultures. These are identical cultures, that is, tissues obtained from matched, unhealthy subjects and cultured under identical conditions differing only in that they are not putatively infected with a coronavirus.
7. Proof that the particles are infectious, that is when PURE particles are introduced into an uninfected culture or animal, the identical particle is obtained as shown by repeating steps 1-5.
In case you were successful, please contact us here: https://t.me/joinchat/DdlUyU4OI5iw4b4ygTedqA